Just a few things that work out well for us. 🙂
2. Watch funny Youtube videos and laugh till you snort.
4. Talk to each other about books you are reading.
6. Cook together.
7. At home date night, once a week.
8. Don’t fight.
9. Take pictures of each other making funny faces.
10. Read Winnie The Pooh by A.A Milne and figure out which character your spouse is. (I’m Piglet with a bit of Tigger, he’s Rabbit with a bit of Tigger as well.)
I do read. I really do! I just haven’t posted about it in a while. I’m currently reading Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie.
It’s very exciting and beautifully written. I’m guessing that’s why it’s a classic.
Here are some of my favorite quotes:
“Wake up,” she cried, “Peter Pan has come and he is to teach us to fly.” (pg. 32)
“I want their captain, Peter Pan. ‘Twas he cut off my arm.” He brandished the hook threateningly. “I’ve waited long to shake his hand with this. Oh, I’ll tear him!” (pg. 56)
Then all went on their knees, and holding out their arms cried, “O Wendy lady, be our mother.” (pg 68)
“If you believe,” he shouted to them, “clap your hands; don’t let Tink die.” (pg. 118)
That, is good stuff.